Marina Soya Bean Oil
Marina Soya Bean Oil is a vegetable oil extracted from the seeds of the soya bean and preferred by many in cooking. The high smoke point of soya bean oil allows it to be used as a frying oil.
- The high smoke point of soya bean oil allows it to be used as a frying oil.
- Refined soya bean oil has a high content of unsaturated fats and cholesterol free.
- Its high temperature stability makes it the ideal choice for deep frying and shallow frying.
- Soya Bean Oil is used for deep frying, shallow frying and spraying.
- It can be used to make margarine and fat products.
- Not above 30°C and below 60% relative humidity.